Water treatment system is mainly used in various water treatment equipment such as purified water, mineral water, mineralized water, spring water, food&beverage product water and process water and etc.
It is designed based on the water quality of the raw water and the target water, so that the selected process can be divided into three parts Pre-processing System(Multi-media Filter, Carbon Filter, Softener, Iron and Manganese Removal Filter, Fluoride Removal Filter, Ultra Filter, Micro Filter, etc), Membrane Filtration System(RO Series Equipment, Membrane and Ion Exchanger, etc) and Terminal Processing System(Ozone, UV, EDI or CDI treatment, etc) and so on.
Product water standards will meet the customized basing on different standards, such as
- GB5749-2006 Standards for Drinking Water Quality (CHN)
- CJ/T Standards of Urban Water Quality(CHN)
- ISBN 92 4 1546654 Guidelines for Drinking Water Quality (WHO)
- EPA 822-F-18-001 Drinking Water Standards and Health Advisories (USA)
- 98/83/EC Drinking Water Standards (EU)